This event is hosted by NAI Interactive Ltd, CCPAA is the supporting partner.
WE ARE BACK TO TORONTO. 2014 marks the 15th anniversary of our flagship event, the Global Chinese Financial Forum. With 15 years of experience in the industry, our team has selected companies with incredible potential and reputable speakers to share their insights with the investors. As the end of summer doldrums draws closer in September, it is the best timing for investors to take advantage of the recovering mining market and other industries that are blooming to consider the opportunities we are showcasing!
Date: September 27, 2014
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Sheraton Parkway Toronto North (RICHMOND B)
– Over 20 quality companies from the Mining, Energy, and Finance sector
– 4 experts from different industries and over 10 presentation sections throughout the day: Mining, Commodities, Energy, Finance, Life Science, Technology and Clean Tech. Speaker includes Patricia Mohr, VP Vice-President & Commodity Market Specialist, Scotiabank. Ms. Mohr first introduced the Scotiabank Commodity Price Index in 1987, the first of its kind and is designed to track commodity prices of interest to Canadians and Canada’s resource producers. She has recently received the 2012 Metal Bulletin Apex awards for the top gold and overall precious metals price forecasts.
– Consecutive Chinese-English interpretation and translation at presentations
– Networking Session with fellow quality investors
– 15th Anniversary Prize Draw for lucky investors to take home special prizes
– The GCFF 15th Anniversary Exhibition that walks our investors down the memory lane of the past 15 years of GCFF.
– Free Admission with pre-registration online (Register here)
– Our upgraded online platform NAI500.com will also be launched at the conference to demonstrate all the new features and functionalities of the new version.
We are extending our sincere invitation to join this spectacular conference. Please visit http://www.gcff.ca/htm/2014Tor_Overview09.html for more info and to register.