Dear CCPAA friends,
On behalf of Canadian-Chinese Professional Accountants Association (CCPAA), I am pleased to invite you to our 9th Annual Conference “The Internationalization of Chinese Enterprises”.
In the last few years, numerous Chinese enterprises has reached out to different continents and there will be more coming. How Chinese enterprises could step out of China and explore markets around the globe, where to start and what to do? You will find out in Canadian-Chinese Professional Accountants Association’s 9th Annual Conference.
We are honored to have speakers from various industries and professions including business owners, lawyers, bankers and professional accountants. These keynote characters will provide valuable insights into the “Chinese Enterprises Internationalization” in the following topics:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Legal and Human Resources Due Diligence
- Capital Allocation and Treasury
- Experience Sharing
- Case Study – an entrepreneur’s Success story
- Panel Discussion
- Date & Time: Sunday, October 22, 2017, 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Venue: Richmond Ball Room, Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites
- 9005 Leslie St, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1B2 (Leslie/Highway 7)
- Lunch and coffee will be provided
- Early Bird Price (by October 11): Member $60; Non-member $85
- Regular Price (from October 12): Member $85, non-member $110
CCPAA has successfully held eight Annual Conferences with over thousands of participants. This year (2017), we are inviting 150 potential guests and YOU.
- Don’t miss the great opportunity to learn, share, and network!
- Designated CPA will be granted 5 Professional Development Credit Hours (CPD).